Air Separators help you save money and prolong the life of system pumps, piping and components by removing air and dirt from the system to prevent:
- Reduced heat transfer
- Loss of efficiency
- Pipe corrosion
- Pump damage
- Increased energy consumption
- Irritating noise
The high efficiency 4900 Series Air Separator uses patented PALL ring technology to clear the system of micro bubbles, sand, dirt and rust to save money, energy and component wear. PALL rings are used in the processing industry to mix gases with, or separate gases from, liquids. By applying PALL ring technology to hydronic air and dirt separation, the 4900 Series will:
- Remove micro bubbles as small as 18 x 10 –6 meters from the system
- Remove air that has dissolved in the system water
- Remove air from places where an air vent can’t be installed
- Remove and separate solid particles from flow.
Series 4900-A models clean the system of free air and micro bubbles. Series 4900-AD models remove both air and dirt from the hydronic system. All models are built to Section VIII of the ASME code.
4900 Series Air Separators
- Product Code: ACC-01
- Availability: In Stock